Secure Payment Terms & Conditions
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking using SagePay.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to SUBLI. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
- The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that SUBLI or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the SUBLI gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. SUBLI does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- The Applicant agrees that SUBLI or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond SUBLI’s reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
- The Applicant agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Applicant shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The Applicant may pay his/ her application/initial fees to SUBLI by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The Applicant warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The Applicant is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The Applicant is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The Applicant authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of fees selected by such Applicant along with the applicable Fees.
- The Applicant is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Applicant inclusive of the applicable Fee.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the SUBLI in respect of the operation of the service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
SUBLI does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Student, or third party making payment, enters them. The site is secure and uses 128-bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site The National Institute of Design shall not be liable for any failure by the Student or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the Course of the Online Payment Process.