Introducing the SunAngel OKI 33TW A4 Laser Transfer Printer
Single Pass White and Colour Printing!
New for 2018.
In Stock W/C 7th of May 2018
If you’ve been searching for a high quality, profitable and affordable solution for producing Tshirts and other garments, including 100% cotton dark coloured (including black) garments – your search has just ended…
The SunAngel OKI 33TW is an Oki laser transfer printer, capable of high quality logo, graphics and photographic prints onto a wide range of garments.
For just £699 plus VAT, the SunAngel 33TW provides:
- The ability to print high quality images onto hoodies, Tshirts, jackets, hi-vis, bags, aprons & much more – Single pass white and full colour printing.
- The potential to address multiple markets including workwear, clubwear, band merchandise, own brand, stag & hen, promotional, personalisation, and more.
- Starter toners capacity for up to 1,000 garments * with the starter set of toners! (Just multiply this by your average profit per garment to see how much profit you could make from this machine, at a media cost from £1.20 per A4 sheet!)
- Two great laser transfer media options, from £1.20 per sheet – and compatible with other media.
- Drum capacity of upto 8,000 prints.
- Great durability and wash fastness
- No weeding out
- No cutter plotter required!
- Print rip included
* This estimate is based on 20% coverage, with small logo prints 10 to an A4 sheet. The actual output will depend on actual coverage and transfer size. See Laser Transfer Printing Costs with SunAngel.
The SunAngel 33TW is a great laser transfer printer, at an ultra low entry level price!
BUT… we would very honestly recommend that you give the pro version serious consideration, the SunAngel 63TW, if you’re planning to use your laser transfer printing for business – as this machine makes so much more sense economically.
The 63TW is a higher grade, professional level OKI printer, made for printing serious volume, with 30k estimated drum capacity vs 8k with the 33TW. Out of the box, the total estimated output from the 63TW is 100% more than the 33TW, but at only an increased investment cost of 43%.
When you look at the cost of the replacement toners with the 63TW you get 300% more output, for 18.5% LESS (as the toners for the 63TW are larger and cheaper).
So really, the only reason we would consider going with the 33TW vs the 63TW would be if your budget is absolutely maxed out at £699 plus VAT. If you can afford the additional £300, all things considered, we believe it would be a very strange decision to make to go for the 33TW given the reduced cost and therefore potential increased margin that the 63TW offers.
Printing With SunAngel Laser Transfer Printers
Printing with the SunAngel laser printers is no different to using any of the (much more expensive) laser transfer options on the market.
In a nutshell, you produce your image, open it in the RIP included (Prip) print it onto the media sheet, place this onto the adhesive sheet (also known as a B sheet) – heat press and hot peel in order to create the transfer.
The transfer is then ready to be heat sealed onto the garment, which fagain is a simple press, but this time a cool peel – and to ensure maximum colour fastness, we recommend another post press after applying the transfer.
Professional Results at an Affordable Price
The goal of SunAngel was to produce a laser transfer printing system for garment and giftware decoration with the same great quality results, but at a more affordable setup cost, in order to make garment decoration via laser printing more accessible.
The results you will be able to achieve with this setup, will be just as impressive as other options on the market, some of which are not quite so accessible due to the setup costs.
A Note About Heat Presses
You need a high quality heat press for laser transfer printing, due to the heavy pressure required, and the importance of even pressure and heat distribution.
We have tried pressing laser transfers in the past using budget heat presses, and it just doesn’t work.
If your budget means you need to look at used heat presses, the Adkins Beta presses do come up quite regularly, they’re well built so they can be a good investment second hand. Just make sure it’s a beta, and not a studio – as the studio are not recommended for high pressure applications.
For more on heat presses, see our heat press guide.
A Note About Delivery.
Please note that these printers are sent directly from Sun Angel, and take approx 3-4 working days.